If you are a dedicated, diligent and professional person that will actively support the expansion of Aero Inspection then we would be delighted to review your application.
Lead CVE Vacancy
Based in Shannon. Ireland
Aero Inspection is an EASA and FAA approved company with offices in Shannon, Dublin and Singapore. The company holds EASA Part 21J approval for minor modifications on large aircraft and rotorcraft, and EASA & FAA Part 145 approvals on Turbine Engines, APUs, and Components. Aero Inspection also provides consultancy services for aircraft / engine delivery and redelivery management.
Our Part21 division focuses primarily on interior designs and modification, Emergency Equipment Layouts and LOPAs, exterior paint and decal design, repairs, and placarding.
Our Shannon based Part21 team require a lead CVE. This person will have the responsibilities of a CVE as set out in the DOA as well as customer liaison, team training and mentoring, project management, and documentation control.
The successful applicant will be located in the Aero Inspection’s offices in the Shannon Airport Industrial Estate. Nearby towns with suitable accommodation include Shannon Town, Limerick and Ennis.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Aeronautical or Mechanical or Electrical Engineering discipline (or equivalent academic qualification) or EASA Part 66 Licence (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience working in a Part21 or equivalent design organisation
- Knowledge of interior modifications
- Knowledge of EASA Part 21 Regulations
Lead CVE Vacancy
Europe - Global Field Services.
Established in 2004, Aero Inspection is an EASA / FAA approved Maintenance Repair Organisation specialising in Borescope Inspections and Boreblend Repairs on aircraft engines.
Aero Inspection has approval on CFM, IAE, GE, Rolls Royce and Pratt & Whitney engines, and a full range of Auxiliary Power Units (APUs).
Aero Inspection also provides Technical Services for aircraft pre-purchase inspections and due diligence inspections on narrow body and wide body aircraft.
Requirement: Certifying Staff – Borescope Inspector.
Position Type: Full time.
Remuneration: Available on application.
Location: Europe – Global Field Services.
The role involves field services for aircraft engine and APU borescope inspections.
Qualifications & Experience
- Aircraft engine borescope inspection experience.
- In-depth knowledge of aircraft engine construction.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working with aircraft engines.
- Flexible for travel.
- Must be numerate, diligent, thorough and with a keen attention to detail.
- Capable of working independently and under own initiative.
- Have strong organisational, project management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.