The information that we collect
Aero Inspections International Ltd is committed to protecting the confidentiality and privacy of information entrusted to us. This Privacy Statement is for this website www.aii.ie
and served by Aero Inspections International Ltd. It governs the privacy of its users who choose to use it and sets out what information we collect, how we collect it, what we do with it and how we protect this information.
Your personal data is processed in accordance with European data protection laws.
How will information about you be used?
Aero Inspections International Ltd complies with its obligations under the Data Protection Acts by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure, and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
Personal information which you supply to us may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide the services you requested
- To respond to your query
- To send you email marketing communications about events and information that we think may be of interest to you (only if you consent to it)
- What is the legal basis for processing your information?
We collect your data to:
- Evaluate your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and Internet usage
- Help towards development of new services or improve our existing services
- To personalize your sessions on our website in order to better fit your interests
What Cookies We Use
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org
. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit our site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Sharing your information
We will not share your information with any third parties unless one of the following conditions applies:
- As required by law, any applicable regulation to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- If Aero Inspections International Ltd is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, to any prospective seller or buyer of all (or part of) our business or assets. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information;
- You have given your consent to pass your personal data to third-party marketing companies who might contact you on Aero Inspections International Ltd behalf with information about products and services of Aero Inspections International Ltd which may be of interest to you
Information we collect will not be processed in or transferred to any country or territory outside of the European Economic Area. If we undertake international transfers in the future, you will be contacted before any such transfer takes place with the following information:
- Details regarding the transfer to the third country
- What safeguards are in place
The security of your personal data is important to us. We restrict access to personal information to Aero Inspections International Ltd employees, contractors and processors who have a requirement to process your personal information.
What are your rights?
You have a right to know what categories of personal data we hold about you; the purpose of processing and any recipient or categories of recipient to whom your information has been disclosed.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information which we hold about you, to correct any inaccuracies and to object to the processing of your personal data subject to certain criteria.
You have a right to have your information transferred where technically feasible. You can request that we no longer hold your personal information subject to certain criteria.
We will respond within one month of the receipt of your request.
We reserve the right to charge a fee to cover our costs where we feel the access request is unfounded or excessive.
You have a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority specifically in the member state where you habitually reside or place of the alleged infringement if you consider we have infringed your data protection rights.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary for a period of three years in case of any claims/complaints.
We may contact you with information about our products and services through email. All such communications will come from Aero Inspections International Ltd or our selected marketing partners.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your information to third party marketing companies. You will also be given the opportunity on every email communication that we or our trusted partners send you to indicate that you no longer wish to receive our or their direct marketing material.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Our privacy statement will change from time to time and any changes will be updated on this page.
If you have any questions or concerns about how we process your data, you can contact us at the following email address: email@example.com