Established in 2004, Aero Inspection International is a family run EASA / FAA Part 145 Approved Maintenance Organisation & EASA Part 21 Approved design organisation, with bases in Shannon Airport, Dublin Airport and Singapore.
We are an Aircraft Delivery and Re-Delivery management company working with Leasing Companies, Leasing Platforms, Airlines and Maintenance Repair Organisations to ensure hassle free and smooth lease transitions.
We provide the following services:
- Aircraft Delivery and Re-Delivery Management
- EASA Part 21 Design
- FAA DERs
- Borescope Inspections
- Boreblend Repairs
- Component Overhaul
- Technical Record Auditing
- Technical Due Diligence Inspection
- Federal Aviation Administration Inspection Authorization (FAA IA)
- Federal Aviation Administration Designation Airworthiness Representative (FAA DAR)
- Aircraft Weighing
- Regulatory Advice, Consultancy & Training
We are renowned for our high quality of work, rapid response times and flexibility in accommodating schedule changes.