Borescope Inspector Vacancy
Established in 2004, Aero Inspection is an EASA / FAA approved Maintenance Repair Organisation specialising in Borescope Inspections and Boreblend Repairs on aircraft engines. Aero Inspection has approval on CFM, IAE, GE, Rolls Royce and Pratt & Whitney engines, and a full range of Auxiliary Power Units (APUs). Aero Inspection also provides Technical Services for aircraft pre-purchase inspections and due diligence inspections on narrow body and wide body aircraft.
Requirement: Certifying Staff - Borescope Inspector.
Position Type: Fulltime.
Remuneration: Available on application.
Location: Europe - Global Field Services.
The role involves field services for aircraft engine and APU borescope inspections.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Aircraft engine borescope inspection experience.
- In-depth knowledge of aircraft engine construction.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working with aircraft engines.
- Flexible for travel.
- Must be numerate, diligent, thorough and with a keen attention to detail.
- Capable of working independently and under own initiative.
- Have strong organisational, project management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
Interested parties should submit their CV to email@example.com